Solving Discipline and Classroom Management Problems, 7th Edition
September 2008, ©2009
Chapter 2. Behavior Analysis Model.
Chapter 3. Behavior Education Program (BEP) and Response to Intervention (RTI).
Chapter 4. Tools for Teaching: Discipline, Instruction, and Motivation.
Chapter 5. Assertive Discipline.
Chapter 6. Linda Albert's Cooperative Discipline and the Dreikurs/Adlerian.
Chapter 7. Glasser's Reality Therapy, Control Theory, and the Quality School.
Chapter 8. Love and Logic (including Glasser).
Chapter 9. Discipline with Dignity (Curwin/Mendler).
Chapter 10. Teacher Effectiveness Training Model - T.E.T.
Chapter 11. Designing Your Own Model of Discipline.
Chapter 12. The Peer Mediation Model.
Chapter 13. The Judicious Discipline Model (moral/ethical considerations).
Chapter 14. Skillstreaming-Teaching Prosocial Skills.
Chapter 15. Bullying Prevention in Schools and Classrooms.
Chapter 16. Managing Student Violent Assaults and Breaking Up Student Fights.
Chapter 17. Classroom Management: As a Discipline Preventive Process.
Chapter 18. Classroom Management: The Diversity Learner (cultural and economic).
Appendix. Classroom Discipline Situations.
Explains the strengths and limitations of each model
Offers a 15-point test at the end of each chapter to reinforce concepts.
Includes an “Honorable Mention” feature that describes other discipline models.
Examines the Teacher Behavior Continuum construct
Discusses bullying, prevention, violent assaults and student fights, diversity and more
Thoroughly updated with increased coverage of technology, rural schools, LGBT issues and more.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.