Dalrymple's Sales Management: Concepts and Cases, 10th Edition
December 2008, ©2009
2. Strategy and Sales Program Planning.
3. Sales Opportunity Management.
4. Account Relationship Management.
5. Customer Interaction Management.
6. Sales Force Organization.
7. Recruiting and Selecting Personnel.
8. Sales Training.
10. Ethical Leadership.
11. Motivating Salespeople.
12. Compensating Salespeople.
13. Evaluating Performance.
- NEW Featured Case: Based on the fictional Shield Financial Company. Introduced at the end of Chapter 1, it includes information on company background, product line descriptions, etc. This case is carried throughout the text and is revisited at the end of each chapter. Questions based on the case are at the end of every chapter.
- Team Exercises: Over 20 new team exercises for in-class discussion.
- NEW Appendix of Cases and Correlation Guide: To help instructors integrate the cases within their lectures, all cases appear in an appendix and are correlated with topics and chapters in the text. An Introduction to the Case Method is also included at the beginning of the Appendix. More than half of the 26 cases are new or significantly reworked for the 10th edition.
- Streamlining the Presentation: Chapter discussions have been streamlined for easier reading and retention.
- NEW and Expanded Coverage of Sales Networks, Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), Solutions Selling, Marketing-Sales Interaction, and Marketing-Sales Shared Responsibilities.
- Excel-based problems at the end of each Management Resource section. These problems give the student the chance to develop their analytical skills while using the same software that companies are increasingly expecting their employees to be proficient in using.
- Strong coverage of the role of strategic thinking and how the sales force helps in creating customer value and competitive advantage.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.