How Everything Works: Making Physics Out of the Ordinary
August 2007, ©2008
Chapter 2. More Things That Move.
Chapter 3. Mechanical Things.
Chapter 4. More Mechanical Things.
Chapter 5. Things Involving Fluids.
Chapter 6. Things That Move With Fluids.
Chapter 7. Thermal Things.
Chapter 8. Things That Work With Heat.
Chapter 9. Things With Resonances and Mechanical Waves.
Chapter 10. Electric Things.
Chapter 11. Magnetic and Electromagnetic Things.
Chapter 12. Electronic Things.
Chapter 13. Things That Use Electromagnetic Waves.
Chapter 14. Things That Involve Light.
Chapter 15. Optical Things.
Chapter 16. Things That Use Recent Physics.
Chapter 17. Things That Involve Materials.
Chapter 18. Things That Involve Chemical Physics.
Appendix A. Relevant Mathematics.
Appendix B. Units, Conversion of Units.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.