Hotel Management and Operations, 5th Edition
January 2010, ©2011
Chapter 2: Organization
Chapter 3: General Managers: A View at the Top
Chapter 4: Operations: Rooms
Chapter 5: Operations: Housekeeping, Engineering and Security
Chapter 6: Food and Beverage Division
Chapter 7: Marketing and Associated Activities
Chapter 8: Financial Control and Information Management
Chapter 9: Human Resources Policy Management
New articles that pertain to recent industry trends and are more accessible to students
New readings from Industry professionals
Features practical “As I See It” and "A Day in the Life" commentary from industry professionals
New readings included cover issues most prevalent in the lodging industry today
Gives an overview on all aspects of hotel operation
Discusses practical situations and how to handle them in the "real world"
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.