2007 Microsoft Office System: A Resource for Teachers
November 2008, ©2009
Chapter 1: Teaching and Learning with Digital Technologies.
Chapter 2: Microsoft Office- a Tool for Teachers and Students.
Part II: Teaching and Learning with Microsoft Office.
Chapter 3: Planning for Learning with Word.
Chapter 4: Guiding Learning With Word.
Chapter 5: Planning for Learning with PowerPoint.
Chapter 6: Guiding Learning With PowerPoint.
Chapter 7: Planning for Learning With Excel Spreadsheets.
Chapter 8: Guiding Learning With Excel Spreadsheets.
Chapter 9: Planning for Learning with Access Databases.
Chapter 10: Guiding Learning with Access Databases.
Dr. John K Lee is an associate professor of social studies and middle grades at North Carolina State University. He conducts research in the areas of digital history and new literacies learning.
Each chapter includes a "Chapter Challenge Problem" classroom problem, situation, or example to set the stage for the emphasis in the chapter.
Chapter Guiding Questions providing basic outlines of the important facts presented within the chapter.
Chapter Skills Matrix: in every chapter, the Microsoft Office 2007 basic features are summarized in a matrix form to provide a quick reference to specific ideas in the chapter.
Expand Your Digital Filing Cabinet: each chapter includes ideas you might consider for adding to your personal digital filing cabinet. These ideas are described in Resource Cards, Lesson Plans, or even in descriptions for you to put them in the form you prefer.
End-of-Chapter Activities. Each chapter concludes with:
Reflection and Discussion
These activities provide learning challenges to extend knowledge and skills with the particular applications.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.