En bonne forme, 8th Edition
September 2004, ©2007
The core of the chapter is the grammar section (Grammaire). It consists of a thorough explanation of each grammar topic with reinforcement exercises after each major step. Supplements de grammaire consist of a selection of idiomatic expressions that appear in the Lecture or are related to the grammar topic. Each item is followed by reinforcement exercises. The fourth major feature, the Synthese section, contains contextualized activities, communicative activities in pairs and groups and topics for written composition. En bonne forme provides ample opportunity to improve all four skills-reading, writing, listening, and especially speaking.
2. Le passè composè
4. Le plus que-parfait
5. Le passè simple
6. Le nom et l'adjectif
8. Le comparatif et le superlatif
9. La nègation
11. Les pronoms personnels
12. Le verbe pronominal
14. Le futur
15. Le conditionnel
16. Le subjonctif
17. Le possessif
18. Les pronoms relatifs
19. Les dèmonstratifs
20. Le discours indirect
21. Le passif
22. Les participes
- Français en couleurs introduces "colorful" vocabularly pertinent to the chapter theme exemplifying colloquial French emphasized by a map, cartoon, or illustration to promote conversation.
- Lecture provides 26 literary texts by contemporary French or francophone writers as well as pre and post reading activites.
- Tableaux-Résumés provide simplified summaries of grammar concepts which helps the student learn essential, basic rules.
- Synthése provides a culmination to the chapter with a set of activities to reinforce the use of grammatical structures acquired in the chapter.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.