Á votre tour!: Intermediate French, 2nd Edition
August 2006, ©2007
The main objective of À votre tour! is to bring students to a level where they can comfortably express themselves on a variety of French and francophone topics. Avoiding the excessive rigor of most intermediate texts, À votre tour! immerses students in authentic language and cultural contexts to achieve three key objectives: to build and reinforce oral and written communication skills, to develop reading skills and cultural awareness, and to forge a strong linguistic base.
Unite 1 Au jour le jour.
Unite 2 Soyons utiles!
Unite 3 Vive la nature!
Unite 4 Aspects de la vie quotidienne.
Unite 5 Bon voyage!
Unite 6 Sejour en France.
Unite 7 La forme et la sante.
Unite 8 En ville.
Unite 9 Les relations personnelles.
Unite 10 Vers la vie active.
Wiley Student Companion Site
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.