Adesso!: An Introduction to Italian, Student Text with Audio CD, 3rd Edition
July 2005, ©2006
1. Un caffè, per favore
3. Si mi piace molto!
4. La lezione sta per cominciare!
5. La mia famiglia
6. Che ore sono?
7. Che tempo fa?
8. Buon compleanno!
9. Quanto costa?
11. La televisione
13. Dal medico!
15. Cara Silvia...
17. Lo sport
18. Lezione finale!
- The design of each chapter is organized around themes which recycle information, affording the student ample opportunities to review and expand their knowledge of the language.
- Quanto sai giÓ allows students to use previous knowledge in a spontaneous fashion.
- Dialogo illustrates, by simulation, the main themes and notions to be learned. Short and to the point, these dialogues provide the student with an excellent sense of how to put conversations together.
- Modi di dire allows the learner to practice and expand on new vocabulary and communicative notions.
- Grammatica explains new grammatical structures in simple ways with comparisons to the English form.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.