Crescendo!: An Intermediate Italian Program with Text Audio CD, 2nd Edition
August 2006, ©2007
Chapter 2. Tanti Racconti del passato
Chapter 3. Tanti sogni nel cassetto!
Chapter 4. Tu vuoi far l'Americano
Chapter 5. Migrazioni: Chi va e chi viene
Chapter 6. E il mondo si fa sempre più piccolo: L'Italia nell'UE.
Chapter 7. Le tradizioni e la cultura popolare
Chapter 8. Mangiare all'Italiana
Chapter 9. L'Italia del passato: Il ventennio fascista e il neorealismo
Chapter 10. L’economia: il «sistema» Italia e le nuove sfide
Chapter 11. La cultura Italiana nel mondo
Chapter 12. Ricapitoliamo
Chapter 1. Let’s get to know each other better
Chapter 2. A lot of stories of the past
Chapter 3. A lot of dreams in the drawer
Chapter 4. You want to be an American
Chapter 5. Migration: Who comes and who goes
Chapter 6. And the world keeps getting smaller:
Chapter 7. Traditions and popular culture
Chapter 8. Eating Italian
Chapter 9. Italy of the past: The fascist period and neo-realism
Chapter 10. The economy: the Italian system and the new challenges
Chapter 11. Italian culture in the world
Chapter 12. Let’s recap
- Facciamo conversazione emphasizes chapter-focused vocabulary for review and acquisition, and corresponding short cultural readings with related activities.
- Strutture provides a review of and expansion upon functionally related grammatical structures, with related practice.
- Ascoltiamo emphasizes the development and practice of listening skills in a chapter-related context
- Testi e contesti: devoted to the reading of a longer authentic text by a famous Italian author, with pre-reading tasks and activities, as well as post-reading comprehension and discussion questions.
- Per scrivere focuses on the presentation and practice of a specific writing strategy which prepares the student for an actual writing assignment.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.