Geography : Realms, Regions and Concepts , 14th Edition
February 2010, ©2010
World Regional Geography: Global Perspectives.
Chapter 1: Europe.
Chapter 2. Russia.
Chapter 3. North America.
Chapter 4. Middle America.
Chapter 5. South America.
Chapter 6. Subsaharan Africa.
Chapter 7. North Africa/Southwest Asia.
Chapter 8. South Asia.
Chapter 9. East Asia.
Chapter 10. Southeast Asia.
Chapter 11. Austral Realm
Chapter 12. Pacific Realm
- Added material on Migration
- Up-to-date information regarding European Expansion
- More focus on Africa and their failed state issue
- The growing role of Indonesia in the regional setting of Southeast Asia is discussed
- Updated material on Australia and the Pacific Realm
- Regional Issue Feature: Two voices state opposing viewpoints regarding an issue that bedevils the realm and has geographic context. These comments are intended to stimulate discussion and debate.
- Web-based GeoDiscoveries multimedia package. This multimedia resource contains a number of activities, links, lessons and quizzes for many of the key concepts studied in regional geography.
- Table G-1, Area and Demographic Table for the World's States, which is a valuable resource and information base for students and instructors.
- What You Can Do