Geoscience Laboratory Manual, 5th Edition
January 2009, ©2010
4. Igneous Rocks
5. Sedimentary Rocks
6. Metamorphic Rocks
8. Plate Tectonics
10. Geologic Structures and Maps
11. Streams and Rivers
13. Slopes and Subsidence
16. Coastal Processes and Problems
- Instructors are now provided with the Painless Instructor’s Guide which includes: format features, guide to tools and supplies, philosophy for managing your lab, suggestions for each exercise, and the complete answer key
- "Inquiry-Based Format”
- Instructors provided a CD with all line art
- Interactive text – questions and activities are embedded within the text
- Every exercise includes real-world case histories of topical events.
- 76 full-color photographs of rocks and minerals in galleries organized as are classification charts.
- Uncluttered two-color line art
- Questions are highlighted and embedded within the text.
- Structured answer pages and answer key assist students in completing graphics without instructor having to produce answer sheets.