The Organic Chem Lab Survival Manual: A Student's Guide to Techniques, 8th Edition
January 2010, ©2011
Chapter 2 Keeping a Notebook.
Chapter 3 Interpreting a Handbook.
Chapter 4 Jointware.
Chapter 5 Microscale Jointware.
Chapter 6 Other Interesting Equipment.
Chapter 7 Pipet Tips.
Chapter 8 Syringes, Needles, and Septa.
Chapter 9 Clean and Dry.
Chapter 10 Drying Agents.
Chapter 11 On Products.
Chapter 12 The Melting-Point Experiment.
Chapter 13 Recrystallization.
Chapter 14 Recrystallization: Microscale.
Chapter 15 Extraction and Washing.
Chapter 16 Extraction and Washing: Microscale.
Chapter 17 Sources of Heat.
Chapter 18 Clamps and Clamping.
Chapter 19 Distillation.
Chapter 20 Microscale Distillation.
Chapter 21 The Rotary Evaporator.
Chapter 22 Reflux and Addition.
Chapter 23 Reflux: Microscale.
Chapter 24 Sublimation.
Chapter 25 Microscale Boiling Point.
Chapter 26 Chromatography: Some Generalities.
Chapter 27 Thin-Layer Chromatography: TLC.
Chapter 28 Wet-Column Chromatography.
Chapter 29 Refractometry.
Chapter 30 Gas Chromatography.
Chapter 31 HP Liquid Chromatography.
Chapter 32 Infrared Spectroscopy (And a Bit of UV-VIS, Too).
Chapter 33 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance.
Chapter 34 Theory of Distillation.
Chapter 35 Theory of Extraction.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.