Medical Instrumentation Application and Design, 4th Edition
February 2009, ©2009
Basic Sensors and Principles (R. Peura & J. Webster)
Amplifiers and Signal Processing (J. Webster)
The Origin of Biopotentials (J. Clark)
Biopotential Electrodes (M. Neuman)
Biopotential Amplifiers (M. Neuman)
Blood Pressure and Sound (R. Peura)
Measurement of Flow and Volume of Blood (J. Webster)
Measurements of the Respiratory System (F. Primiano)
Chemical Biosensors (R. Peura)
Clinical Laboratory Instrumentation (L. Wheeler)
Medical Imaging Systems (M. Siedband)
Therapeutic and Prosthetic Devices (M. Neuman)
Electrical Safety (W. Olson)
- New material covers medical imaging and therapeutic and prosthetic devices
Includes many new worked out examples
- Supports student problem-solving
- Provides information on the most current techniques
Each chapter has been carefully reviewed and updated for the fourth edition
- Includes many new problems
- Updated reference material covers latest medical technologies
Provides worked examples throughout the text and homework problems at the end of each chapter (more than 300)
- Provides solid problem-solving support for students
- Increases student motivation to study this leading edge bioengineering topic
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.