Hospitality Management Accounting, 9th Edition
March 2006, ©2007
Chapter 1: Basic Financial Accounting Review.
Chapter 2: Understanding Financial Statements.
Chapter 3: Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements.
Chapter 4: Ratio Analysis.
Chapter 5: Internal Control.
Chapter 6: The "Bottom-Up" Approach to Pricing.
Chapter 7: Cost Management.
Chapter 8: The Cost-Volume-Profit Approach to Decisions.
Chapter 9: Operations Budgeting.
Chapter 10: Statement of Cash Flows and Working Capital Analysis.
Chapter 11: Cash Management.
Chapter 12: Capital Budgeting and the Investment Decision.
Chapter 13: Feasibility Studies—An Introduction.
Chapter 14: Financial Goals and Information Systems.
- Detailed and consolidated coverage of straight-line, units-of-production, sum-of-the-year’s-digits, and double-declining depreciation methods
- Updated material on inventory control methods, with emphasis on perpetual inventory
- Extensive information on the use of computer applications and inventory control software
- A sequential presentation of statement of cash flows and working capital
- New end-of-chapter exercises and problems that have been thoroughly checked for accuracy
- Contains numerous pedagogical features in each chapter, including key terms, chapter summaries, exercises, problems and case studies
- Accompanied by a complete ancillary package, including an instructor's manual and student workbook
- Provides a consolidated, in-depth review of the fundamentals of accounting
- Insight into the analysis and interpretation of financial statements
- Statements of cash flows discussed alongside working capital
- A cost-volume-profit approach to decision making and cost management
- Detailed focus on the operating budget and cash budgeting
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.