Guided Inquiry Experiments for General Chemistry: Practical Problems and Applications, 1st Edition
October 2007, ©2008
Unit 2. Stoichiometry.
Unit 3. Solutions, Atomic Structure, and Periodicity.
Unit 4. Reactivity and Periodicity.
Unit 5. Gases.
Unit 6. Thermochemistry.
Unit 7. Structure and Property Relationships.
Unit 8. Equilibrium.
Unit 9. Acids and Bases.
Unit 10. Oxidation and Reduction.
Unit 11. Electrochemistry.
Unit 12. Kinetics.
Approach encourages scientific thinking which closely reflects what occurs in scientific research
- Stresses the skills associated with the processes of science that research scientists’ use
- Enhances students’ thinking skills and understanding of key chemical concepts within a practical problem-solving context
- Based on accepted educational theory that students construct their knowledge from involvement, experience, and models
- Details are streamlined in later experiments to promote active learning
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.