Guided Inquiry Experiments for General Chemistry: Practical Problems and Applications, 1st Edition
October 2007, ©2008
Unit 2. Stoichiometry.
Unit 3. Solutions, Atomic Structure, and Periodicity.
Unit 4. Reactivity and Periodicity.
Unit 5. Gases.
Unit 6. Thermochemistry.
Unit 7. Structure and Property Relationships.
Unit 8. Equilibrium.
Unit 9. Acids and Bases.
Unit 10. Oxidation and Reduction.
Unit 11. Electrochemistry.
Unit 12. Kinetics.
Approach encourages scientific thinking which closely reflects what occurs in scientific research
- Stresses the skills associated with the processes of science that research scientists’ use
- Enhances students’ thinking skills and understanding of key chemical concepts within a practical problem-solving context
- Based on accepted educational theory that students construct their knowledge from involvement, experience, and models
- Details are streamlined in later experiments to promote active learning
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.