Dicho y hecho: Beginning Spanish, 8th Edition
Resources for Instructors
1. The Workbook links reading and writing, builds vocabulary, practices grammar, and helps students develop personal expression and composition skills. Some activities are self correcting and the answer key appears at the end of the Activities Manual.
2. The Lab Manual can be used with the Lab Audio Program available on CDs and in WileyPLUS. The Lab Manual includes a variety of contextualized listening comprehension activities.
• Easy-to-conduct interactive activities immerse students in the culture while providing grammar, structure and vocabulary practice.
• Assessment and remedial support tools help you monitor student progress.
• Audio recording functions allow students to record themselves and compare the waveforms with examples from native speakers.
• WileyPLUS standardizes creation of materials, grading, assessment, and more across all the instructors in your institution.
Find out more about WileyPLUS at www.wiley.com/college/experience.
For more information on Wiley texts, visit us at www.wiley.com/college/spanish.
Most Recent Edition
Contact a Wiley Sales Rep
Find Your Rep
Request an Evaluation Copy