Dicho y hecho: Beginning Spanish, 8th Edition
January 2008, ©2008
This textbook is available with WileyPLUS, which contains the full online version of this text, plus an integrated suite of easy-to-use teaching and learning resources. Using WileyPLUS, instructors automate the assigning and grading process; create interactive class presentations, and provide students with self-guided practice and context-sensitive help as they work on assignments. Learn more at www.wileyplus.com.
Dicho y hecho, 8th Edition is also available in the following versions:
- ISBN 978-0-470-17117-2: Dicho y hecho, 8th Edition, Annotated Instructor’s Edition (with CD-ROM).
- ISBN 978-0-470-28079-9: Dicho y hecho, 8th Edition with WileyPLUS (Main Student Text with WileyPLUS).
- ISBN 978-0-470-27977-9: Dicho y hecho, 8th Edition, Binder Ready Version (Binder Ready Version of Main Student Text).
Capítulo 2: La vida universitaria.
Capítulo 3: Así es mi familia.
Capítulo 4: ¡A la mesa!
Capítulo 5: Recreaciones y pasatiempos.
Capítulo 6: La rutina diaria.
Capítulo 7: Por la ciudad.
Capítulo 8: De compras.
Capítulo 9: La salud.
Capítulo 10: Así es mi casa.
Capítulo 11: Amigos y algo más.
Capítulo 12: Aventuras al aire libre.
Capítulo 13: De viaje.
Capítulo 14: En la carretera.
Capítulo 15: El mundo en las noticias.
- Notas culturales: Three to four short boxes on cultural themes in the margins of each chapter. Questions about culture are also included in the Autoprueba and Repaso at the end of each chapter.
- Entrando en tema: Thought-provoking questions designed to get students thinking about the major cultural themes of the chapter, featured at the beginning of each chapter.
- Cultural readings are dispersed thoughout the chapter instead of being heavily concentrated at the end. Several have been updated to reflect current political, social, and geographic changes.
- Revised grammar presentations result in a simpler, clearer, and more precise format.
- Two new chapter themes (De viaje and El medioambiente) and modification of former themes, as well as a restructuring of the countries of focus in several chapters.
- Authentic communicative activities that simulate exchanges as they occur in the real world. Approach is based on current research in second language acquisition.
- Vocabulary is presented with clear illustrations, with very few English translations, pushing students to make a connection between the new word and its referent.
- Escenarios: Informal, interactive problem-solving situations in each chapter that require students to create brief original dialogues.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.