Customer Intelligence: From Data to Dialogue
January 2006, ©2006
Part I: The Decade of Customer Information Exploitation: 1990–2000.
Chapter 1: The Concept of Customer Intelligence: From Product to Customer.
Chapter 2: Achieving an Intelligence Capability: From Data to Knowledge.
Chapter 3: The Eclipse of Mass Marketing: From Many to One.
Chapter 4: Achieving Segmentation and Differentiation: From Fuzzy to Focused.
Part II: The Decade of Customer Information Exchange: 2000–2010.
Chapter 5: The Collapse of Time: From Lapsed to Real.
Chapter 6: Customer Privacy and Confidentiality: From Surveillance to Permission.
Chapter 7: Closing the Loop: From Monologue to Dialogue.
Chapter 8: The New Practice of Marketing: From Selling to Buying.
"...this book is indispensable" (The Marketer, April 2006)
"it should still prove equally inspiring [as his previous book, Data Warehousing]" (Information Age, April 2006)
"...succeeds in crystallising a radical change in marketing...." (Journal of Direct Data & Digital Marketing Practise, June 2006)
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.