The Business Marketing Course: Managing in Complex Networks, 2nd Edition
October 2006, ©2007
The new edition concentrates on the reality facing business marketers operating in complex and dynamic business networks. The book provides a structured approach to both technology and the development of the marketer’s offerings as well as an expanded guide on how to analyse business networks and customers and how to develop marketing strategy.
The book is essential reading for students who are studying business markets. It is also an excellent guide for all managers who would like a clearer understanding of the complexity networks in which they operate.
Preface to the Second Edition.
Chapter 1. The Idea Of Business Networks.
Chapter 2. Analysing Business Network.
Chapter 3. Customers and Suppliers.
Chapter 4. Technology, Business Networks and Business Marketing.
Chapter 5. Understanding Customers.
Chapter 6. Managing Relationships with Customers.
Chapter 7. Designing Offerings: Developing the Promise.
Chapter 8. Implementing the Offering: Fulfilling the Promise.
Chapter 9. Costs, Price and Value.
Chapter 10. Developing Marketing Strategy.
Hakan Hakansson is professor at the Nordic School of Management, BI, in Norway.
Lars-Erik Gadde is professor at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
Ivan Snehota is professor at the University of Lugano in Switzerland.
- All chapters are updated
- Chapters 5 and 7 have been rewritten
- New examples are included throughout
- The pedagogical structure will be enhanced by adding a number of case studies and exercises to the end of each chapter
- It includes a new chapter on how marketers can work effectively with colleagues in other functional areas.
- Provides the ideal structure for a one semester introduction to business marketing
- The book is still firmly based on the ideas of the IMP (Industrial Marketing and Purchasing) Group.
- The new edition is presented in a highly readable style with extensive use of examples and illustrations.
- Each chapter in the book concludes with a study assignment based on the authors’ own experience of teaching business marketing.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.