Strategic Market Creation: A New Perspective on Marketing and Innovation Management
January 2010, ©2009
Introduction and Overview of Strategic Market Creation.
Part I: Knowledge, Processes, and Capabilities for Market Creation.
1 From Market Research to Creativity Templates: Leveraging Tacit Knowledge for Ideation (Bruno Busacca, Paola Cillo, and David Mazursky).
2 Using the Dynamic Paradigm Funnel to Analyse Brand Management (Mogens Bjerre, Tilde Heding, and Charlotte Knudtzen).
3 Creativity, Cognition, and the Market (Bo T. Christensen).
4 Management of Innovation and Product Development: a Linear Versus a Process Perspective (John K. Christiansen and Claus J. Varnes).
5 Reshaping Markets through Collective Marketing Strategies: Lesson from the Textile Industry (Francesca Golfetto and Diego Rinallo).
6 Marketing's role for Firms' Renewal and Innovation Capability (Richard Jones and Karin Tollin).
7 Linking Technological Innovation Creation to Supply Chain Management (Juliana Hsuan-Mikkola).
8 A New Understanding of Market Creation: How CUBEical Thinking Uncovers Competitive Arenas within Markets (Henrik Andersen and Thomas Ritter).
9 The Role of Unexpected Market Events in Market Creation Strategies (Gabriele Troilo and Salvio Vicari).
10 Beyond Blue Oceans - Implications of Entry Time for Actors in New Markets (Mads Vangkilde).
11 Supplying Value to Customers through Innovation in B2B Services (Fabrizio Zerbini)
Part II: Co-creation of Meaningful Experiences with Customers.
12 Co-creating consumption Experiences: an Endless Innovation (Stefania Borghini and Antonella Carù).
13 How Market Perceptions Influence Knowledge Strategies on User Involvement (John K. Christiansen, Anne Sofie Lefèvre, Claus J. Varnes, and Astrid S. Wolf).
14 Tribal Entrepreneurship: "Consumer Made" and creative Communities as Market Makers (Bernard Cova and Stefano Pace).
15 Three Types of Firm-related Online Communities (Niels Kornum).
16 Co-developing New Products with Customers (Emanuela Prandelli and Gianmario Verona).
17 Consumers' Participation in Market Co-creation: How Gay Consumers Impact on Marketing Strategies through Consumer Society (Stefano Podesta and Luca M. Visconti).
Antonella Caru is professor of Marketing at Universita Bocconi, where she is director of the MSc in Marketing Management. Her research interests are focused on services marketing and on the experiential perspective in consumption and marketing. She has also worked on various research projects in the arts and cultural marketing field. She has published on these topics in various national and international journals and books.
Fills an important gap on the subject of marketing and innovation
Shows the reader how to take a marketing perspective on radical innovation management
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.