Personality Theory and Research: An International Perspective, Canadian Edition
May 2007, ©2008
Personality: An Introduction
Chapter 2 -
Units of Personality: Traits versus Traits
Chapter 3 -
The Development of Personality
Chapter 4 -
Personality Research Methods and Assessment Issues
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Motivational Theories and Psychological Needs
Chapter 7 -
Humanistic Theories and Self-Actualization
Chapter 8 -
Behavioural and Learning Theories
Chapter 9 -
Cognitive Theories and Cognitive Factors
Chapter 10 -
Interpersonal Theories and Interpersonal Styles
Chapter 11 -
Personality and the Self-Concept
Chapter 12 -
Personality and Health
Chapter 13 -
Personality, Mental Health, and Psychopathology
Chapter 14 -
Psychobiography and Personology: Summing up the Whole Person
Glossary Key terms are defined in the glossary at the end of the text.
Key Points Summary Key points are provided throughout each chapter to help students focus on the main points of the material covered in each section.
Applied Perspective Each chapter includes one or more Applied Perspective feature that illustrates the real-world relevance and significance of personality factors.
International Focus on Discovery This textbook highlights contributions from around the world and discusses personality issues from a cross-cultural perspective. These are highlighted by the International Focus on Discovery feature, which is included in each chapter.
Chapter Summary and Questions to Consider Each chapter concludes with a summary of the chapter material as well as questions to help students further their analysis and understanding of the material covered. Students are encouraged to make their own summaries as they go through each section.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.