City Cycle Shop: An Accounting Practice Set
April 2016, ©2007
- Business transactions and the types of supporting business documents.
- Analyzing business transactions and recording them using a general journal.
- Preparing adjusting journal entries.
- Posting journal entries to the general ledger.
- Preparing financial statements.
This practice set integrates the business events, accounting concepts, procedures, and records in the accounting cycle chapters of Principles of Accounting texts. Preparation of this practice set will reinforce the concepts and procedures learned and provide an excellent way to see how they are all brought together to generate the accounting information that is essential in assessing the financial status and operations of a business firm.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.