City Cycle Shop: An Accounting Practice Set
May 2007, ©2007
- Business transactions and the types of supporting business documents.
- Analyzing business transactions and recording them using a general journal.
- Preparing adjusting journal entries.
- Posting journal entries to the general ledger.
- Preparing financial statements.
This practice set integrates the business events, accounting concepts, procedures, and records in the accounting cycle chapters of Principles of Accounting texts. Preparation of this practice set will reinforce the concepts and procedures learned and provide an excellent way to see how they are all brought together to generate the accounting information that is essential in assessing the financial status and operations of a business firm.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.