Microsoft Official Academic Course: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003
October 2006, ©2004
Conventions And Features Used in this Book.
Using the CD-ROMs.
Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Test.
Microsoft e-Learning Library.
Lesson 1 Creating a Presentation.
Lesson 2 Working with a Presentation.
Lesson 3 Printing a Presentation.
Lesson 4 Outlining Your Ideas.
Lesson 5 Adding and Modifying Text.
Lesson 6 Applying and Modifying Design Templates.
Lesson 7 Using a Color Scheme.
Lesson 8 Drawing and Modifying Objects.
Lesson 9 Adding Graphics to PowerPoint.
Lesson 10 Inserting Information into PowerPoint.
Lesson 11 Producing a Slide Show.
Lesson 12 Creating a Multimedia Presentation.
Lesson 13 Creating an Internet Presentation.
Lesson 14 Reviewing and Sharing a Presentation.
Appendix A Customizing PowerPoint.
- Interactive Simulations from the Microsoft eLearning Library augment each lesson in the text. Icons in the textbook let the students know when a procedure is covered in an e-training on the Student CD.
- Comprehensive instructor support materials save you time without sacrificing a quality classroom experience. You’ll find the Brownstone test bank, Microsoft PowerPoint slides, and teaching tips and suggestions on the instructor CD and available from the Microsoft Learning Online Instructor Resource Center.
- Step by Step methodology guides students through the basics and reinforces acquired skills as they progress through each unit. Cleary stated learning objectives, challenging task-oriented procedures and numerous real-world business scenarios help students understand how to use the technology in school, at home and on the job.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.