70-640: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration
June 2008, ©2009
1 Overview of Active Directory Domain Services.
2 Implementing Active Directory.
3 Working with Active Directory Sites.
4 Global Catalog and Flexible Single Master Operations (FSMO) Roles.
5 Active Directory Administration.
6 Security Planning and Administrative Delegation.
7 Introduction to Group Policy.
8 Configuring the User and Computer Environment Using Group Policy.
9 Performing Software Installation with Group Policy.
10 Planning a Group Policy Management and Implementation Strategy.
11 Active Directory Maintenance, Troubleshooting, and Disaster Recovery.
12 Configuring Name Resolution and Additional Services.
13 Configuring Active Directory Certificate Services.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.