70-620 Windows Vista Configuration
October 2007, ©2008
Lesson 1: Introducing Windows.
Lesson 2: Installing Windows.
Lesson 3: Configuring System.
Lesson 4: Working with Disks.
Lesson 5: Working with Users and Groups.
Lesson 6: Working with Drivers and Printers.
Lesson 7: Configuring Network.
Lesson 8: Configuring Windows Vista.
Lesson 9: Configuring Windows Vista.
Lesson 10: Optimizing Windows Vista.
Lesson 11: Troubleshooting Windows.
Lesson 12: Working with Mobile Computers.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.