¡Vívelo! Beginning Spanish, 1st Edition
January 2010, ©2011
¡Vivelo!: Beginning Spanish Annotated Instructor's Edition 978-0-470-55497-5
Capitulo 1: Los compañeros y la clase
Capitulo 2: Más allá de la clase
Capitulo 3: El mundo hispano
Capitulo 4: El mundo hispano en tu vida
Capitulo 5: Lo que influye en la formación de una cultura y sociedad
Capitulo 6: Costumbres sociales y culturales
Capitulo 7: El arte y lo objetivo
Capitulo 8: El arte y la interpretación
Capitulo 9: Los días feriados
Capitulo 10: Perspectivas distintas
Capitulo 11: Los avances tecnológicos
Capitulo 12: Perspectivas globales
- Each chapter opens with an Adelante section, a list of easily recognizable cognates with activities that establish context and engage student's right from the start.
- Vívelo: Cultura and Contextos y perspectivas aids students cultural awareness by reflecting on their own cultures and the cultures of the Spanish-speaking world.
- The role of culture is maximized throughout the text to assist in the breakdown of ethnocentric interpretations and suspension of ethnocentricism; a principle objective of ¡Vivelo!
- Retrato de la clase sections offer students the chance to become familiar with each other through interactive activities, creating a sense of class identity and a willingness to communicate.
- Content in the book is linked to real world, up-to-date knowledge, experiences, and events via online connections.
- Textbook and workbook tasks are varied to offer all students opportunities to learn in ways that will be most successful to them.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.