Problems Book to Accompany Mathematics for Economists
May 2010, ©2011
For years, Professor Todorova has taught microeconomic courses to economists and non-economists, introduced students to new institutional economics as a modern trend in economics, and taught quantitative methods and their application to economic theory, marketing, and advertising.
Chapter 2 - Comparative Statics
Chapter 3 - General-Function Models
Chapter 4 - Optimization
Chapter 5 - Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
Chapter 6 - Unconstrained Optimization
Chapter 7 - Constrained Optimization
Chapter 8 - Integral Calculus
Chapter 9 - Simple Differential Equations
Chapter 10 - Simple Difference Equations
Chapter 11 - Advanced Differential and Difference Equations
Chapter 12 - Dynamic Optimization and Calculus of Variations
- Wide range of problems. This text features a wealth of problems with full, detailed solutions to help students actively learn. The perfect workbook, it is intended for self-study so that students will be more prepared for class.
- Grounded in economics. It provides a clear, in-depth account of each math topic while ensuring that students understand its economic applications and how it fits into an economic setting.
- Begins with university-level mathematics. It focuses first on linear algebra, differential equations, and optimisation. It then delves further into mathematics with more advanced topics such as control theory.
- Inexpensive and in paperback: the ideal practice book for all students learning the mathematics needed to study economics!
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.