70-298: Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network
April 2010, ©2005
Chapter 1: Assessing the Need for Security.
Chapter 2: Analyzing Risk.
Chapter 3: Reducing the Risk of Software Vulnerabilities.
Chapter 4: Designing a Management Infrastructure.
Chapter 5: Designing Active Directory Security.
Chapter 6: Protecting Data.
Chapter 7: Hardening Servers.
Chapter 8: Hardening Client Computers.
Chapter 9: Designing a Public Key Infrastructure.
Chapter 10: Protecting Intranet Communications.
Chapter 11: Protecting Extranet Communications.
Chapter 12: Hardening Web Servers.
Chapter 13: Creating a Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.