Food and Beverage Cost Control, 5th Edition
March 2010, ©2011
Chapter 1: Managing Revenue and Expense.
Chapter 2: Determining Sales Forecasts.
Chapter 3: Managing the Cost of Food.
Chapter 4: Managing the Cost of Beverages.
Chapter 5: Managing the Food and Beverage Production Process.
Chapter 6: Managing Food and Beverage Pricing.
Chapter 7: Managing the Cost of Labor.
Chapter 8: Controlling Other Expenses.
Chapter 9: Analyzing Results Using the Income Statement.
Chapter 10: Planning for Profit.
Chapter 11: Maintaining and Improving the Revenue Control System.
Chapter 12: Global Dimensions of Cost Control.
Consider the Cost: a new feature that gives students the ability to directly apply what they’ve learned to actual situations they will encounter
Green and Growing: a new feature that emphasises the importance of sustainability and environmental responsibility as it relates to foodservice cost control
An enhanced technology focus
An enhanced global focus
- Emphasises the practical aspects of cost control
- Coverage of legal issues that may affect a future manager’s decisions
- "Apply What You Have Learned" exercises that focus on practical applications of topics and concepts in real-world industry scenarios
- Provides ready-to-use forms and formulas that can be easily applied to a future manager’s operations
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.