Organic Chemistry, 1st Edition
January 2011, ©2012
2 Molecular Representations.
3 Acids and Bases.
4 Alkanes and Cycloalkanes.
6 Chemical Reactivity and Mechanisms.
7 Substitution Reactions.
8 Alkenes: Structure and Preparation via Elimination Reactions.
9 Addition Reactions of Alkenes.
11 Radical Reactions.
13 Alcohols and Phenols.
14 Ethers and Epoxides; Thiols and Sulfides.
15 Infrared Spectroscopy and Mass Spectrometry.
16 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy.
17 Conjugated Pi Systems and Pericyclic Reactions.
18 Aromatic Compounds.
19 Aromatic Substitution Reactions.
20 Aldehydes and Ketones.
21 Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives.
22 Alpha Carbon Chemistry: Enols and Enolates.
25 Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins.
27 Synthetic Polymers.
- SkillBuilder Approach illustrated by the SKILLBUILDER Examples.
- Conceptual Checkpoints
- Medically Speaking & Practically Speaking Applications
- Chapter Openers with “Did You Ever Wonder” Questions. These questions are answered within that chapter.
- Student-Friendly Writing Style
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.