70-536: Microsoft .NET Framework Application Development Foundation
February 2010, ©2011
Topics covered are:
- Developing applications that use system types and collections
- Implementing service processes, threading, and application domains in a .NET Framework application
- Embedding configuration, diagnostic, management, and installation features into a .NET Framework application
- Implementing serialization and input/output functionality in a .NET Framework application
- Improving the security of .NET Framework applications by using the .NET Framework security features
- Implementing interoperability, reflection, and mailing functionality in a .NET Framework application
- Implementing globalization, drawing, and text manipulation functionality in a .NET Framework application
The MOAC IT Professional series is the Official from Microsoft,
turn-key Workforce training program that leads to professional
certification and was authored for college instructors and college
MOAC gets instructors ready to teach and students ready for work by delivering essential resources in 5 key areas: Instructor readiness, student software, student assessment, instruction resources, and learning validation. With the Microsoft Official Academic course program, you are getting instructional support from Microsoft; materials that are accurate and make course delivery easy.
Chapter 2: Working with Collections, Dictionaries, and Generics
Chapter 3: Working with File System I/O
Chapter 4: Creating Graphic Applications
Chapter 5: Serializing .NET Applications
Chapter 6: Creating Application Domains and Windows Services
Chapter 7: Using Threading and Reflection
Chapter 8: Monitoring Application Performance
Chapter 9: Securing Applications, Users, and Data in .NET
Chapter 10: Extending Capabilities of .NET Applications
Chapter 11: Programming .NET Interoperability
Chapter 12: Setting Up .NET Applications
- Free MSDNAA license. Free 3 year MSDNAA subscription upon adoption of MOAC titles for new subscribers for the department available upon adoption.
- Books address student needs by emphasizing authentic workplace scenarios with an abundance of projects, exercises, cases, and assessments, covering certification exam learning objectives.
- Microsoft Updates Technology and curriculum seminars delivered through the Wiley Faculty Network
- MCTS/MCITP/MCPD mapping though the text. Microsoft certification exam objectives are introduced and summarized in each lesson, and are called out throughout the lesson.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.