70-562: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development
April 2010, ©2011
This book guides students through mastery of:
Configuring and deploying web applications
Consuming and creating server controls
Working with data and services
Troubleshooting and debugging web applications
Working with ASP.NET AJAX and client-side scripting
Targeting mobile devices
Programming web applications
The MOAC IT Professional series is the Official from Microsoft, turn-key Workforce training program that leads to professional certification and was authored for college instructors and college students.
MOAC gets instructors ready to teach and students ready for work
by delivering essential resources in 5 key areas: Instructor
readiness, student software, student assessment, instruction
resources, and learning validation. With the Microsoft
Official Academic course program, you are getting instructional
support from Microsoft; materials that are accurate and make course
Chapter 2: Creating and Configuring Server Controls
Chapter 3: Working with User Controls and Web Parts
Chapter 4: Manipulating Data Using ADO.NET
Chapter 5: Using XML and LINQ
Chapter 6: Working with ASP.NET AJAX
Chapter 7: Programming the Web Application
Chapter 8: Implementing Globalization, Personalization, and Accessibility
Chapter 9: Enhancing Security and Performance of the Web Application
Chapter 10: Working with Services, Windows Communication Foundation, and ASP.NET Extensions
Chapter 11: Working with Mobile Applications
Chapter 12: Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications
Chapter 13: Deploying and Publishing Web Applications
Appendix A Introducing Object-oriented Programming
- Free MSDNAA license. Free 3 year MSDNAA subscription upon adoption of MOAC titles for new subscribers for the department available upon adoption.
- Books address student needs by emphasizing authentic workplace scenarios with an abundance of projects, exercises, cases, and assessments, covering certification exam learning objectives.
- Microsoft Updates Technology and curriculum seminars delivered through the Wiley Faculty Network
- MCTS/MCITP/MCPD mapping though the text. Microsoft certification exam objectives are introduced and summarized in each lesson, and are called out throughout the lesson.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.