70-680: Windows 7 Configuration
August 2010, ©2011
With the Microsoft Official Academic course program, you are getting instructional support from Microsoft; materials that are current, accurate, and technologically innovative.
Lesson 2: Installing Windows 7
Lesson 3: Deploying Windows 7
Lesson 4: Working with Disks and Devices
Lesson 5: Connecting to a Network
Lesson 6: Sharing Resources
Lesson 7: Working with Applications
Lesson 8: Managing and Monitoring Windows 7 Performance
Lesson 9: Working with Workgroups
Lesson 10: Securing Windows 7
Lesson 11: Administering Windows 7
Lesson 12: Using Mobile Computers
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.