70-680: Windows 7 Configuration
August 2010, ©2011
With the Microsoft Official Academic course program, you are getting instructional support from Microsoft; materials that are current, accurate, and technologically innovative.
Lesson 2: Installing Windows 7
Lesson 3: Deploying Windows 7
Lesson 4: Working with Disks and Devices
Lesson 5: Connecting to a Network
Lesson 6: Sharing Resources
Lesson 7: Working with Applications
Lesson 8: Managing and Monitoring Windows 7 Performance
Lesson 9: Working with Workgroups
Lesson 10: Securing Windows 7
Lesson 11: Administering Windows 7
Lesson 12: Using Mobile Computers
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.