Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, Sixth Edition
Resources for Students
IHT/FEHT 3.0 CD
- Print booklet plus CD - (Available as a stand-alone item using ISBN 047176115X.) IHT enhances students' understanding of the material in an interactive model-building, problem-solving environment. It centers on a Workspace and a Browser and Graphing tool. Students can build thermal models, solve specific conditions, and explore the effects of multiple parameter variations. FEHT enhances capabilitities for treating steady-state and transient one-and two-dimensional conduction problems. It inlcudes an intuitive graphical interface for problem definition and output.
- Solver capabilities extended from 50 to 300+ equations.
- Updated user interface, including a "full-function" workspace editor. The new features are (1) full control over formatting of text (font size, weight, color, alignment), (2) full copy and paste functionality (including model viewpad diagrams and graphs), (3) Equation editor allowing "pretty formatting" of equations, including Greek characters.
- New graphing subsystem, allowing control fonts, drawing of user-selected shapes and labels, and print preview.
- Improved syntax checking - capability to export IHT-specific functions (e.g. properties, correlations) as Microsoft Excel add-ins.
Most Recent Edition
Contact a Wiley Sales Rep
Find Your Rep
Request an Evaluation Copy
More By These Authors
by Michael J. Moran, Howard N. Shapiro, Daisie D. Boettner, Margaret B. Bailey
by John W. Mitchell, James E. Braun
by J. Tinsley Oden
by Claus Borgnakke, Richard E. Sonntag
by Kenneth Kuan-yun Kuo, Ragini Acharya