February 2013, ©2011
About the Authors.
Part I Introduction to Business Intelligence.
Chapter 1 Business Intelligence and Its Impacts.
Chapter 2 Business Intelligence Capabilities.
Part II Technologies Enabling Business Intelligence.
Chapter 3 Technologies Enabling Organizational Memory.
Chapter 4 Technologies Enabling Information Integration.
Chapter 5 Technologies Enabling Insights and Decisions.
Chapter 6 Technologies Enabling Presentation.
Part III Management and Future of Business Intelligence.
Chapter 7 Business Intelligence Tools and Vendors.
Chapter 8 Development of Business Intelligence.
Chapter 9 Management of Business Intelligence.
Chapter 10 The Future of Business Intelligence.
Each chapter will include a set of Review Exercises and a set of Applications Exercises.
- The review exercises ate intended to assess the students basic understanding of the material covered in each chapter.
- The Application Exercises would be if two types: (a) exercise in which we will describe real or fictitious organizational situation, and ask the student to provide recommendations for the organization; and (b) exercises which would require students to conduct some basics research using the internet to develop solutions.
Includes an accompanying website which provides access to demonstration software that students can further explore via hands-on exercises how the technology can enable today's manager to improve their decision-making ability.
- The website will also maintain regularly updated lists of teaching cases, technical books, and current relevant articles to supplement the content of the book.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.