March 2010, ©2011
About the Authors.
Part I Introduction to Business Intelligence.
Chapter 1 Business Intelligence and Its Impacts.
Chapter 2 Business Intelligence Capabilities.
Part II Technologies Enabling Business Intelligence.
Chapter 3 Technologies Enabling Organizational Memory.
Chapter 4 Technologies Enabling Information Integration.
Chapter 5 Technologies Enabling Insights and Decisions.
Chapter 6 Technologies Enabling Presentation.
Part III Management and Future of Business Intelligence.
Chapter 7 Business Intelligence Tools and Vendors.
Chapter 8 Development of Business Intelligence.
Chapter 9 Management of Business Intelligence.
Chapter 10 The Future of Business Intelligence.
Each chapter will include a set of Review Exercises and a set of Applications Exercises.
Includes an accompanying website which provides access to demonstration software that students can further explore via hands-on exercises how the technology can enable today's manager to improve their decision-making ability.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.