Entrepreneurship, 2nd Edition
October 2010, ©2011
2 The Entrepreneurial Process.
3 Opportunity Recognition, Shaping, and Reshaping.
4 Understanding Your Business Model and Developing Your Strategy.
5 Entrepreneurial Marketing.
6 Building the Founding Team.
7 The Business Planning Process.
8 Building Your Pro-Forma Financial Statements.
9 Financing Entrepreneurial Ventures Worldwide.
10 Raising Money for Starting and Growing Businesses.
11 Debt and Other Forms of Financing.
12 Legal and Tax Issues.
13 Intellectual Property.
14 Entrepreneurial Growth.
15 Social Entrepreneurship: An Overview.
- New Chapter 15 on Social Entrepreneurship: written by John Whitman. John has created a number of cutting edge courses on Social Entrepreneurship. In Chapter 15, he uses his expertise to talk about different organization structures and how entrepreneurs can create companies that have a double or triple bottom line.
- New cases throughout the book include:
- LazyBones looks at a successful entrepreneur who wants to grow his business, a laundry service, through franchising.
- BladeLogic looks at a company desperately in need of growth capital, addressing how entrepreneurs should manage the board and articulate their plan in seeking equity financing.
- College Coach looks at how a new venture identifies and tests various distribution channels to reach the customer.
- New Business Simulations: New suite of business and ethics simulations offered by Ethics-LX http://www.ethics-lx.com/
- New Business Plan Pro Software Option: Give your students hands on training with industry leading software for creating business plans. Over 500 sample plans to use as examples
- Concepts and Cases: The book is focused on concepts and cases on entrepreneurship.
- End of Chapter Cases: Each chapter is accompanied by a case study of entrepreneurs in action.
- Video Cases: Accompany the end of chapter video cases.
- Opportunity Journal: Students can reflect on the lessons learned and think about how to apply them to their own entrepreneurial ventures, or to managing their careers.
- WebExercises: Build upon key concepts identified in each chapter.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.