Supply Chain Management: A Global Perspective
October 2011, ©2012
CHAPTER 2 Supply Chain Strategy.
CHAPTER 3 Network & System Design.
CHAPTER 4 Marketing.
CHAPTER 5 Operations Management.
CHAPTER 6 Sourcing.
CHAPTER 7 Logistics.
CHAPTER 8 Forecasting & Demand Planning.
CHAPTER 9 Inventory Management.
CHAPTER 10 Lean Systems & Six-Sigma Quality.
CHAPTER 11 Supply Chain Relationship Management.
CHAPTER 12 Global Supply Chain Management.
CHAPTER 13 Sustainable Supply Chain Management.
• Managerial Focus: Intertwined with cutting edge and successful business practices, the text provides examples of supply chain management as the core of successful companies and the driver of best business practices.
• Technology Focus: The text features the latest technologies that support supply chain management, along with business examples that illustrate its role in this functional area.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.