Visualizing Human Biology Lab Manual
February 2011, ©2012
Lab 2: Observing Cells with Light Microscopy.
Lab 3: Observing Body Tissues.
Lab 4: The Chemistry of Life.
Lab 5: The Digestive System.
Lab 6: The Cardiovascular System.
Lab 7: The Respiratory System.
Lab 8: The Urinary System.
Lab 9: The Reproductive System.
Lab 10: The Nervous System.
Lab 11: The Special Senses.
Lab 12: The Skeletal System.
Lab 13: The Muscular System.
Lab 14: Human Genetics.
Lab 15: DNA Fingerprinting.
Lab 16: Cancer.
Lab 17: Microorganisms and the Human Body.
Lab 18: Evolution.
Line Art and Text Credits.
- Uses the unique Visualizing the Lab feature to provide Step by Step instructions and photos to help students successfully complete each lab.
- Includes a comprehensive Preparation Guide with teaching tips, supply lists, supplier listings, and detailed instructions on preparing materials for each laboratory.
- Encourages students to grasp the big picture by relating each lab activity to real life conditions and their own connections to Biology.
- Provides increased opportunities for critical thinking through the Active Learning Questions, Introductions, Exercises and Review Questions included in each if the 18 labs.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.