Visualizing Human Biology Lab Manual
February 2011, ©2012
Visualizing Human Biology Lab Manual provides 18 labs specifically designed for the non-majors biology student, each of which engages students by focusing on the structure and function of each person’s own unique body. The lab manual includes key experiments with step-by-step visual guides and more interesting, real world topics to connect with students’ diverse experiences. Visuals are used to teach and explain, not just illustrate, and students with varied learning styles will be engaged. The applications of common laboratory techniques in science, medicine, and everyday life are also explored in each lab topic.
Lab 2: Observing Cells with Light Microscopy.
Lab 3: Observing Body Tissues.
Lab 4: The Chemistry of Life.
Lab 5: The Digestive System.
Lab 6: The Cardiovascular System.
Lab 7: The Respiratory System.
Lab 8: The Urinary System.
Lab 9: The Reproductive System.
Lab 10: The Nervous System.
Lab 11: The Special Senses.
Lab 12: The Skeletal System.
Lab 13: The Muscular System.
Lab 14: Human Genetics.
Lab 15: DNA Fingerprinting.
Lab 16: Cancer.
Lab 17: Microorganisms and the Human Body.
Lab 18: Evolution.
Line Art and Text Credits.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.