Modern Buffets: Blueprint for Success
April 2011, ©2011
Chapter 2: Sensational Breakfast.
Chapter 3: Lunches for All Occasions.
Chapter 4: Composition of Flavorful Salads with Impact.
Chapter 5: Dinners with Flair.
Chapter 6: Elegant Finger Foods.
Chapter 7: From the Glass.
Chapter 8: Small Plates, Big Flavors.
Chapter 9: The Art & Taste of Pastry.
Chapter 10: Old Buffet Favorites Made Elegant.
Chapter 11: The Dine Around Concepts to Reality.
Chapter 12: Working the Canvas.
Chapter 13: Menu Concepts & Accentuating Ideas.
Chapter 14: Where to Buy What You See.
Chapter 15: From the Chef's Pantry--Recipes to Inspire and Build Upon.
- Written by Certified Master Chef Ed Leonard
- Extensive full-color photos show completed buffet presentations, as models or inspiration
- Blueprint drawings demonstrate how to properly set up the displays for successful presentations
- Focus on methodology and recipes ensures complete understanding of what it takes to execute successful buffets in today's culinary environment
- Chapters include recipes and menu ideas, as well as numerous photos of buffets, centerpieces, plate presentations, dine around concepts, and action stations