Control Systems Engineering, 6th Edition
December 2010, ©2011
2. MODELING IN THE FREQUENCY DOMAIN.
3. MODELING IN THE TIME DOMAIN.
4. TIME RESPONSE.
5. REDUCTION OF MULTIPLE SUBSYSTEMS.
7. STEADY-STATE ERRORS.
8. ROOT LOCUS TECHNIQUES.
9. DESIGN VIA ROOT LOCUS.
10. FREQUENCY RESPONSE TECHNIQUES.
11. DESIGN VIA FREQUENCY RESPONSE.
12. DESIGN VIA STATE SPACE.
13. DIGITAL CONTROL SYSTEMS.
Appendix A List of Symbols.
Appendix B MATLAB Tutorial.
Appendix C MATLAB’s Simulink Tutorial.
Appendix D LabVIEW Tutorial.
Answers to Selected Problems.
Appendix E MATLAB’s GUI Tools Tutorial (Online).
Appendix F MATLAB’s Symbolic Math Toolbox Tutorial (Online).
Appendix G Matrices, Determinants, and Systems of Equations (Online).
Appendix H Control System Computational Aids (Online).
Appendix I Derivation of a Schematic for a DC Motor (Online).
Appendix J Derivation of the Time Domain Solution of State Equations (Online).
Appendix K Solution of State Equations for t0 6¼ 0 (Online).
Appendix L Derivation of Similarity Transformations (Online).
Appendix M Root Locus Rules: Derivations (Online).
Control Systems Engineering Toolbox (Online).
Cyber Exploration Laboratory Experiments Covers Sheets (Online).
Lecture Graphics (Online).
Solutions to Skill-Assessment Exercises (Online).
- 20% new end-of-chapter problems that highlight biomedical,robotics,or other engineering applications including a new progressive analysis and design problem – a hybrid electric vehicle
- Greater emphasis on computer-aided analysis and design,including MATLAB, LabVIEW, and Simulink
Visit www.quansercontrollabs.com for additional information related to Quanser.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.