98-362 Windows Development Fundamentals
May 2011, ©2011
1 Introducing Windows Applications 1
2 Creating a Windows Application Project in Visual Studio 20
3 Creating a Windows Forms User Interface 42
4 Controlling Application Execution 105
5 Validating User Input 129
6 Integrating Data 153
7 Packaging and Deploying Windows Applications 186
Appendix A 222
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.