70-647: Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator
June 2011, ©2010
1 Naming and Addressing 1
2 Designing an Active Directory Hierarchy 37
3 Building an Active Directory Topology 67
4 Planning for Migration and Interoperability 95
5 Planning a Branch Office Deployment 120
6 Deploying Applications 142
7 Deploying Software Updates 165
8 Planning for Network Access 193
9 Selecting Data Management Solutions 218
10 Virtualizing Applications and Servers 243
11 Securing Infrastructure Services 260
12 Ensuring Business Continuity 288
Appendix A 325
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.