70-667 Microsoft Office SharePoint 2010 Configuration
April 2012, ©2013
MOAC gets instructors ready to teach and students ready for work by delivering essential resources in 5 key areas: Instructor readiness, student software, student assessment, instruction resources, and learning validation. With the Microsoft Official Academic course program, you are getting instructional support from Microsoft; materials that are accurate and make course delivery easy.
1 Introducing SharePoint 2010 1
2 Installing SharePoint 2010 38
3 Upgrading SharePoint 2010 92
4 Configuring SharePoint 116
5 Deploying and Managing Web Applications and Collections 153
6 Deploying and Managing SharePoint Features and Solution Packages 204
7 Managing Accounts and User Accounts 227
8 Configuring Service Applications 269
9 Configuring Indexes and Searches 334
10 Monitoring and Analyzing the SharePoint Environment 381
11 Managing Authentication Providers 429
12 Backing Up and Restoring a SharePoint 2010 Environment 455
Appendix A 483
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.