Revenue Management for the Hospitality Industry
November 2010, ©2011
Chapter 2: Strategic Pricing.
Chapter 3: Value.
Chapter 4: Differential Pricing.
Chapter 5: The Revenue Manager's Role.
Chapter 6: Forecasting Demand.
Chapter 7: Inventory and Price Management.
Chapter 8: Distribution Channel Management.
Chapter 9: Evaluation of Revenue Management Efforts in Lodging.
Chapter 10: Revenue Management for Food and Beverage Services.
Chapter 11: Evaluation of Revenue Management Efforts in Food and Beverage Services.
Chapter 12: Specialized Applications of Revenue Management.
Chapter 13: Building Better Business.
- Explores revenue management from the lodging, foodservice, and integrated perspectives
- Numerous real-life revenue management examples from hospitality
- RM at Work feature is a series of mini-case studies which allows readers to solve revenue management problems as if they were in a professional setting
- RM in Action feature shows how revenue management principles are applied to real world examples from current events
- RM on the Web allows readers to link to pertinent supplemental materials online
- Key Concept Case Study is a running case that progresses through the book to reinforce concepts within each chapter
- Engaging approach written in an accessible format