Revenue Management for the Hospitality Industry
November 2010, ©2011
Chapter 2: Strategic Pricing.
Chapter 3: Value.
Chapter 4: Differential Pricing.
Chapter 5: The Revenue Manager's Role.
Chapter 6: Forecasting Demand.
Chapter 7: Inventory and Price Management.
Chapter 8: Distribution Channel Management.
Chapter 9: Evaluation of Revenue Management Efforts in Lodging.
Chapter 10: Revenue Management for Food and Beverage Services.
Chapter 11: Evaluation of Revenue Management Efforts in Food and Beverage Services.
Chapter 12: Specialized Applications of Revenue Management.
Chapter 13: Building Better Business.
- Explores revenue management from the lodging, foodservice, and integrated perspectives
- Numerous real-life revenue management examples from hospitality
- RM at Work feature is a series of mini-case studies which allows readers to solve revenue management problems as if they were in a professional setting
- RM in Action feature shows how revenue management principles are applied to real world examples from current events
- RM on the Web allows readers to link to pertinent supplemental materials online
- Key Concept Case Study is a running case that progresses through the book to reinforce concepts within each chapter
- Engaging approach written in an accessible format
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.