Design and Analysis of Experiments, Minitab Manual, 7th Edition
April 2010, ©2011
Minitab is a general-purpose statistical software package that has good data analysis capabilities and handles the analysis of experiments with both fixed and random factors (including the mixed model) quite nicely. In addition, Minitab has many capabilities for construction and evaluation of designs, and extensive analysis features.
The Minitab Companion provides an introduction to using Minitab for design of experiments. It shows all of the necessary steps in Minitab to complete the examples in the textbook, Design and Analysis of Experiments, by Douglas C. Montgomery. In addition, the statistical output for the examples is shown to match the textbook.
The Minitab Companion will help readers to learn the basics of Minitab in terms of design of experiments. In using this Companion in conjunction with the textbook and Minitab, the user should begin to understand the basic structure for the data and to feel comfortable interfacing with the software.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.