Baking and Pastry: Mastering the Art and Craft, 2nd Edition
May 2009, ©2009
Chapter 1: Career Opportunities for Baking and Pastry Professionals.
Chapter 2: Ingredient Identification.
Chapter 3: Equipment Identification.
Chapter 4: Advanced Baking Principles.
Chapter 5: Food Safety.
Chapter 6: Baking Formulas and Bakers Percentages.
PART TWO: YEAST-RAISED BREADS AND ROLLS.
Chapter 7: Beginner Yeast Breads and Rolls.
Chapter 8: Advanced Yeast Breads and Rolls.
PART THREE: BAKING BUILDING BLOCKS.
Chapter 9: Pastry Doughs and Batters.
Chapter 10: Quickbreads and Cakes.
Chapter 11: Cookies.
Chapter 12: Custards, Creams, Mousses, and Soufflés.
Chapter 13: Icings, Glazes, and Sauces.
Chapter 14: Frozen Desserts.
PART FOUR: ASSEMBLING AND FINISHING.
Chapter 15: Pies, Tarts, and Fruit Desserts.
Chapter 16: Filled and Assembled Cakes and Tortes.
Chapter 17: Breakfast Pastries.
Chapter 18: Individual Pastries.
Chapter 19: Savory Baking.
Chapter 20: Plated Desserts.
Chapter 21: Chocolates and Confections.
Chapter 22: Décor.
Chapter 23: Wedding and Specialty Cakes.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.