Exploring Wine: The Culinary Institute of America's Guide to Wines of the World, Completely Revised 3rd Edition
September 2010, ©2010
PART 1: FUNDAMENTALS: GROWING GRAPES, MAKING WINE, AND TASTING WINE.
Chapter 1: The Right Stuff: Grape Growing and Grape Types.
Chapter 2: How Wine is Made.
Chapter 3: Tasting Wine.
PART 2: WINES OF THE NEW WORLD.
Chapter 4: United States: California.
Chapter 5: Beyond California: Wines of North America.
Chapter 6: The Southern Hemisphere.
PART 3: WINES OF THE OLD WORLD.
Chapter 7: France.
Chapter 8: Italy.
Chapter 9: Spain.
Chapter 10: Portugal.
Chapter 11: Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
Chapter 12: Wines of Eastern Europe.
Chapter 13: The Eastern Mediterranean and Asia.
PART 4: WINE, FOOD, AND HEALTH.
Chapter 14: Wine and Food.
Chapter 15: Wine and Health.
PART 5: WINE SERVICE AND STORAGE.
Chapter 16: Wine Service.
Chapter 17: Purchasing and Storage.
Chapter 18: Wine Lists.
Appendix A: Conversions.
Appendix B: How to Read a Label.
Appendix C: American Appellations.
Appendix D: Vintage Charts.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.