Environmental Geology Laboratory Manual, 2nd Edition
October 2010, ©2011
3. Igneous Rocks.
4. Sedimentary Rocks.
5. Metamorphic Rocks.
7. Plate Tectonics.
9. Streams and Rivers.
11. Slopes and Subsidence.
12. Coastal Processes and Problems.
13. Atmosphere and Oceans.
14. Waste and Water.
15. Hazardous Waste.
16. Selenium Contamination.
17. Landscape Geology.
18. Climate Change.
- New Color Google Earth™ images of Digital Globe® photography
- Color photos of rocks and minerals are organized in galleries that match tables of classification
- New Climate Change lab activity!
- Gulf oil spill now mentioned in the Coastal Processes and Problems activity
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.